Restore the State of Physical Well-being with Expert
Physiotherapists in Delta
A family-run clinic offering physiotherapy in Surrey since 2011, the Surreyside Physiotherapy Clinic provides treatments for any type of injury you have endured—including rotator cuff injuries, repetitive stress or strain injuries, among many others. The earlier we treat your condition, the better your outcome and recovery time may be. We even have specialized treatments like dry needling and laser therapy.
Don’t let pains, injuries and mishaps influence your life. These are just the bad phases from which you need to come out as a winner and reinstate a normal and happier state of living. At Surreyside Physiotherapy Clinic, we are pleased to be a part of your recovery journey through a range of physiotherapy services in Delta. Our facility is specially designed to offer personalized one on one therapy in a private and relaxing environment.
Rehabilitation for Injuries from Sports & Motor Vehicle Accidents
Sports injuries, strains and sprains, and motor vehicle accidents can leave you with chronic pain and reduced mobility. You can return to work and your daily activities with the therapy and rehabilitation that meet your particular condition and goals.
Speak with our physiotherapist in Surrey today to discuss your treatment options for physiotherapy, which may include active rehabilitation to build flexibility, strength and mobility to recover from a wide range of problems, including:
What Do We Specialize In?
Our qualified physiotherapists and registered kinesiologists are well-known across the entire Delta region for offering services in a variety of cases. These include:
- Acute and chronic body pains in the areas like the neck, back, shoulder, arm, hip, knee and many more
- Injuries resulting from different types of sports and work conditions
- Bone and joint pain conditions like osteoporosis and various types of arthritis
- Conditions like tendonitis, sprains, strains, vertigo and imbalance, musculoskeletal pains and cervicogenic headaches
- Rehabilitation post motor vehicle accidents, surgical treatments, joint replacement and more.
The range of physiotherapy Delta services we offer for the above-mentioned conditions includes laser therapy, dry needling, shockwave therapy, manual therapy, ice and heat therapy and interferential therapy. In addition, we design useful exercise programs, including therapeutic exercises and strengthening exercises, to make it a complete recovery treatment process for the patients.
Why Choose Us?
We are among the most experienced and reputed physiotherapy facilities in Delta. Here are some reasons to invest your trust in our services:
- Fully-equipped, hygienic and sophisticated physiotherapy clinic settings that promise the highest eves of comfort and convenience
- Choose among at-clinic or in-house physiotherapy services in Delta that matches your preferences and schedules
- Complete and careful diagnosis of the physical issues to customize the treatment and recovery plan with the right therapies and exercises
- Physiotherapists that are not only experienced but also follow a friendly approach to address all your concerns and doubts
- Full support to help our patients with ICBC claims so that they receive treatments without worrying about expenses
Are you ready to book your first appointment with our physiotherapy Delta clinic? We are just a call away.
Learn Self-Help Strategies to Stay Well
We will teach you self-help strategies that allow you to manage your physical condition and reduce the risk of re-occurring injuries. Your self-managed strategies can include effective advice for back care, posture, safe work practices, home exercise programs and more.
Count On Us for Pain Relief
Our physiotherapists not only offer modality-oriented treatment, but where appropriate, stretch and massage your tight muscles and mobilize your stiff joints. The treatments we apply include:
We also offer effective advanced treatment modalities such as: